Here is a quick meal idea. I am currently looking for a better recipe, but for now this will do.
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 28 oz frozen stir fry vegetables ( mushrooms, beans, broccoli, etc)
- 1 cups of brown rice
- 1 tsp oil ( sesame or vegetable)
- Cook rice according to directions.
- mix red wine vinegar, sugar, teriyaki, and spices into a small bowl.
- Place large cubes of chicken into skillet with oil and half of mixture in bowl.
- Cook thoroughly
- Add in frozen vegetables and remaining sauce mixture
- cook until vegetables are tender
- Add in cooked rice, mix and cook for 2-5 more minutes.